14-day Paramotor Training Program With Damage Insurance!
Instructional Materials Included:
- PPG Bible V5
- Proprietary Training Syllabus
- PPG Hand Signals
By purchasing this course you agree to the regulations below.
** The insurance included with this purchase covers the school’s training equipment only. **
Flying and training equipment will be provided for the duration of the training course.
*Additional non-school owed equipment MUST be approved by Glidersports.
We highly recommend you speak with a qualified instructor before purchasing equipment.
- 25 total flights provided on school equipment
- Tows included, but weather and student ability dependent (Safety is paramount in towing)
- 105 days to complete the course – 105 days begins on course start date
- 2 training days required in a 16 calendar day period.
- Students who exceed this 16-day requirement must pay a daily rate to obtain currency.
- First training day must be scheduled on the 4-5 day block of initial instruction.
- Internal 4-5 day training block is apart of your 14-day training package. This block of instruction will happen regardless of weather conditions.
- Must sign the legal release waiver for Glidersports & USPPA.
It is the student’s responsibility to schedule their time with the instructor. The schedule fills up quickly so please book early!!
- Complete refund – if canceled 30 days before your scheduled training time. 7 days prior to start of training 50% refund.
- No refunds once your training is started.
- Any cancelations less than 7 days before will be deducted from your 14 days of training.
- All students must fill out the daily Training Log (Your currency will be based off your training logs in our online database!)
You have 105 days to complete your 14-day training program from your first day of training, students needing more time can go to daily, weekly, or additional 14-day programs
Ratings / Certifications
The Glidersports team is fully invested in our student’s success and will make every effort to ensure our students succeed! See our Testimonials.
Glidersports will make every effort possible to ensure students have a successful and safe flying career.
As professional ambassadors to this great sport, we also have a responsibility to favor student safety above everything else and will always adhere to the rating requirements put forth by the USPPA. No rating is guaranteed with this course and we feel it is irresponsible for any program to guarantee a rating unless the skill requirements are demonstrated during the certification process.
Remember – ratings are earned, not given and we want our students to be proud of what they have accomplished.