APCO First Harness MK III (MK3)
First – A simple and uncluttered harness for teaching or soaring flights. ABS control, and enough adjustment to fit all but the largest and very smallest of pilots. Strong, lightweight and durable. The classic starter harness. Also used for Bivouac and high mountain flights.
***HARNESS DOES NOT INCLUDE CARABINERS***
- APCO quick lock buckles are standard
- Light, simple harness – only 1.6 Kg (without seatplate), 2.145 Kg (with seatplate)
- One size fits all – with zipper expander (zipper closed S/M size, zipper open L/XL size)
- Strong and durable fabric for extreme use and long life
- 2 stage seat plate for added comfort
- Ideal for schools and ground handling
- Large rear storage compartment
- Compatible with externally mounted Mayday rescue system (any)
It is possible to fit a side or front mounted reserve parachute, which can be connected to the reserve attachment points on the shoulders of the harness.
First harness, available in Black with contrasting color for the back – typically Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, (delivered according to stock)
- 48133 First Harness, One size fits all – with zipper expander (zipper closed S/M size, zipper open L/XL size)
- 6 lbs
- 12 × 12 × 5 in
Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Purple, Green
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Easy biz no headache, great harness
Fast delivery. Fantastic harness
These guys shipped very fast. Fixing to order 4 more. These are best harness for newbies. These are what I get to train all my student’s.
The harness is all that I expected and more. The people at Glider sports shipped the harness out fast despite the pandemic. I am pleased thank you glider sport now I can kite while social distancing.
Beat harness for beginner to expert imo, you really feel in control of everything.