NEW ATOM 80 MY22
– New design optimized with fusion technology to improve the engine crankcase and the reduction drive:
- Greater precision in mechanical processing, with the advantage of precise and always guaranteed coupling;
- Better aesthetic finishes;
- Less weight from new geometries;
- Added oil drain plug on a magnetic base in the reduction drive;
- Added inspection hole of the reduction drive oil level.
– Reinforced silencer plate, thickness increase (+1.0 mm) and geometry change;
– New Walbro WB series Carburetor, stability in all weather conditions, with the possibility of adjusting the H jet to compensate for the lower atmospheric temperatures
– New clutch design with noise damper;
– New material for the Airbox rubber sleeve;
– BR9 spark plug with steel pin, for greater stability of the cap;
– Seals of very high quality and durability, as ever Made in Italy;
– Treatment of all screws with anti-corrosion system. The atom is, by definition, the smallest particle of the element, in which all the possible energy of the universe is condensed. That energy, for us, is the maximum expression of the enthusiasm of flying, the adrenaline of those who discover the beauty of the flight for the first time or who rediscover it in every new adventure in the sky.
With the ATOM 80 the idea is to go back to the origins and offer an idea and a new flight experience with an innovative product, able to guarantee maximum enjoyment in total tranquility, thanks to an engine studied in every detail, reliable and sure. The ATOM is a real ‘air scooter’, a light and silent engine, very balanced, portable by everyone, just like a scooter. This is due to its simplicity of use, which arises from careful research that has allowed us to create an excellent engineering product of the highest quality, but usable by everyone. Even the design is catchy, with modern and innovative lines, able to distinguish it in an unmistakable way.
The ATOM80 is the ideal engine for all those who approach the flight for the first time, for young people and lovers of free flight, but also for schools and girls, who wish to use a light and manageable product.
Quiet and comfortable, it has an “Ultrasoft” pull-start starter and contained power and thrust, as well as a guaranteed durability and is able to provide high performance. Very compact, with low fuel consumption, to guarantee maximum flight range, it is also a competitively priced engine. The quality of the product and the service continue to be at the highest levels, as in the Vittorazi style and philosophy, thanks to its cutting-edge technology and engineering.
The cooling of the heating unit is guaranteed by the fan positioned on the axis of the crankshaft and by the conveyor directed to the head-cylinder unit. The transmission is a helical gear in an oil bath, mounted on high-speed bearings and Viton oil seal. The clutch is centrifugal and adjustable.
The thrust is soft, linear and well managed up to 55 kg with a 130 cm propeller (52 kg with 122 cm propeller).
|Swept volume||78.2 cc|
|Bore||Ø 47.6 mms|
|Power||16 hp at 9.500 rpm|
|Cylinder||Single cylinder in aluminum Nicasil chromed|
|Piston||Diamond profile, 1 chromed piston ring|
|Intake||Silencer airbox – Walbro carburetor WG8 with choke system
Reed valve intake
|Cooling||Forced air ventilation system with fan and conveyer|
|Reduction drive||Oil lubricated helicoidal gearings – Ratio 1/3.8|
|Ignition coil||Inductive IDI|
|Temperatures||EGT 550° – CHT 150°|
|Exhaust pipe||Hand-made with resonator and db killer chamber|
|Fuel||Unleaded gasoline – Full synthetic oil 1.5%|
|Consumption||2.0-2.50 liters/hour at 30kgs of static thrust,
prop.125cms at 7.500 RPM
|55kgs prop. 130cms at 9.800RPM
52kgs prop. 125cms at 9.800RPM
Products you might like...
On Order Now!