** Please note that all sensors include a 45cm CHT sensor only . To allow for other functions such as EGT and Fuel you will need to purchase the appropriate sensor separate.
The new FLY meter is designated especially for trikes, quads and UL (Ultra-Lights), where the engine is situated far away from the dashboard. It means that the engine is located at the back behind the pilot.
The device is divided into two modules:
Measuring module it is located in the engine compartment
Display module it is located on the dashboard in the pilot’s view
These modules are interconnected by a thin data cable of any length.
- 4x temperature 0-1000°C CHT or EGT display can be switched between °C and °F
- 1x temperature 0-300°C oil, water, etc.
- 1x oil/fuel pressure measurement
- RPM meter
- 4x timers
- Setting of time to service
- Fuel gauge fuel level in the tank
- Flow fuel meter instant and average consumption, amount of fuel consumed
- Measurement of the on-board voltage
- Alarms overheating, fall of oil/fuel pressure, fuel level, fall of the on-board voltage
- Backlight regulation