The Hadrons in nature are tiny elementary particles, which speeded up can carry gigantic amounts of energy. Rest assured that in this case the name of the paraglider exactly reflects its”personality” 😉
After really long R&D period (first prototypes have been tested already at the beginning of 2014, still by Grzegorz Krzyżanowski) we have decided on one of the four prototypes, with the characteristics best matching intended use. The Hadron XX is our answer to paramotor market demand for a dedicated high-performance wing with variable angle of attack and constant airfoil. There is quite a number of pilots looking for such wings. The Hadron XX however distinctly differs from the original Hadron or Hadron 1.1; it is faster, more agile and more efficient, yet definitely more demanding and not quite forgiving errors.
Hadron XX is dedicated for advanced pilots (at least 300 hrs paramotor time on similar class of wings, i.e. Snake, Hadron, Hadron 1.1), who:
- fly cross-country (including high-altitude launches),
- take part in classic paramotor competitions verifying universal pilot’s skills (navigation, economy, precision),
- fly both paramotors and do classic PG thermalling.
These requirements are not excessive; for your own safety please observe them rigorously.
Fundamental characteristics of the Hadron XX:
- Aspect ratio: 6,15 flat, 4,5 projected and 62 cells.
- Reduced, three-row rigging decreasing total lines drag by 23%.
- Shark Nose, mini-ribs on trailing edge, three sections of reinforcements (two on the leading edge and one on the back), 3D ballooning.
- AFS-2 (Aerodynamical Flaps System) – you can partially modify the airfoil (like flaps in the aircraft). See more informations here
- Independent action of the trimmers and speed system, given that little trimmer is inactive (opened). Speed and trimmers can be used combined or separately – they have the same influence on the canopy.
- Additional pulley on the B-riser decreasing drag, i.e. force needed to pull the trimmer or use speed-system.
- Real smooth 2D steering, praised by the test pilots.
- Impressive speed range – over 30km/h without touching the brakes.
Hadron XX, as all our gliders, is manufactured in new technology, utilising capabilities of precise laser cutter. The enitre production process takes place in Poland under strict supervision of the designer, ensuring highest European quality.
COMPLETE KIT YOU RECEIVE INCLUDES:
- MotoBag XX (backpack for tight canopy packing, without harness)
- DewBag (quickpack)
- Transport bag including compression strap.
- speedbar Easy Catch
- etui with documents and repair kit (self-adhesive cloth, spare line)
- wind ribbon and windsock
- small gifts
Total worth of these additional items amounts to almost 200 Euro.
For gliders with AFS-2, with serial numbers starting from P-133451 – since 26.04.2016:
For gliders without AFS-2, with serial numbers lower than P-133451, manufactured before 24.04.2016:
DECLARATION OF DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE (DDP)
|Approval – ULM identification**||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Number of cells||62||62||62||62||62||62|
|Wing area flat [m2]||16.00||17.00||18.00||20.00||22.00||24.00|
|Wing area projected [m2]||13.46||14.30||15.14||16.82||18.50||20.19|
|Wingspan flat [m]||9.92||10.22||10.52||11.09||11.63||12.14|
|Wingspan projected [m]||7.79||8.03||8.26||8.71||9.13||9.54|
|Aspect ratio flat||6.15|
|Aspect ratio projected||4.51|
|Sink ratea [m/s]||min = 1.3 +/- 0.2|
|Speed [km/h]||min = 29 ; trim = 43/49/63 ; max = 75 +/- 5|
|Distance pilot to wing [m]||5.85||6.03||6.20||6.54||6.86||7.17|
|Total lines length [m]||225.5||232.76||239.81||253.36||266.23||278.53|
|Take-off weight [kg]||70-85||80-95||90-135||100-150||110-160||120-170|
|Max take-off weight – competition [kg]*||110||120||135||150||160||170|
|Canopy weight [kg]||4.60||4.75||5.0||5.3||5.7||6.1|
|Lines||Edelrid A-8000U: 050; 090; 120 / Liros TSL: 090 & 140 & 190 & 280|
|Cloth||Porcher Sport 38g / Dominicotex 34 g / Porcher Sport Hard 40g / SR Scrim / SR Laminate 180g|
* Maximum allowable take-off weight for very experienced pilots. CAUTION: the paraglider considerably alters its behaviour depending on the wing load. Maximum loads require employing highest pilot skills.
** ULM/DGAC approval is based on flight test and internal paramotor flight tests. It is compulsory in France and regarded as reliable in ever growing number of countries.
- TCT (Triple Comfort Toggle) standard (basic option)
- TCT (Triple Comfort Toggle) standard
- SCT (Sport Comfort Toggle) standard
- SCT (Sport Comfort Toggle) short
- SL (sheated lines)
- SL (sheated lines) with full 2D steering
|Reflex mode||Adjustable, constant|
|Acceleration trim / speed||50% / 50%|
|SN – Shark Nose||yes|
|LE2R – Leading Edge Double Reinforcements||no|
|PR – Push & Relax Technology||no|
|DOA – Dudek Optimized Airfoil||no|
|DRA – Dudek Reflex Airfoil||yes|
|CSG – Canopy Shape Guard||yes|
|LT – Laser Technology||yes|
|FET – Flexi Edge Technology||yes|
|MR – Mini Ribs||no|
|ACS – Active Cleaning Slots||yes|
|Toggles type||TCT – Triple Comfort Toggle|
|SL – Smart Lock||no|
|TR – Trimmers||yes|
|SS – Speed System||yes|
|ALC+ – Alternative Steering System +||no|
|TST – Tip Steering Toggle||yes|
|2D – 2D Steering System||yes|
|Easy Lunch Riser||yes|
|TCL – Tip Control Line||yes|
|AC – Active Control B||no|
|PA – Power Attack System||no|
|ACC – Active Control C||no|