The New PPG meter
- **Start monitor system – Experimental Feature
- 2x temperature 1200°C or 2192°F
- Engine timers 4x
- Fuel level – liter or gallon
- Fuel flow liter or gallon
- Max. values of temp. and rpm
- Alarms temperature, RPM, minimum and maximum voltage, battery, fuel level.
- Backlit screen – optional on/off
**Please note, this feature is experimental and should not be relied upon as a primary safety feature. This system does not prevent accidents that can/could result from paramotor engine starts. This feature will always be presented as experimental function and the use of this function will always be at the customer’s own risk. Please treat this system as a tool to help prevent full throttle starts on paramotor/PPG engines and never rely on this function as the primary means to prevent high RPM engine starts. Only proper setup, proper engine tuning, and most importantly – training can truly prevent starting accidents.
Please ensure you select the correct cable to power the meter.
The battery module is used for engines that do not provide electrical power via a stator/rectifier. Most engines that have an electric start system can use the Power Cable connection, but the user/installer most ensure the charging system can support the power requirements of the ppg meter. We highly recommend that the user selects the battery box to power the meter as it is a much simpler installation and normally more reliable.
Technical parameters and installation:
- Power supply: 5-20V
- Size of display module: 60 x 37 x 15mm
- Size of measuring module: 60 x 28 x 11mm
- Size of battery box: 63 x 48 x 15mm
- Lenght wire between display and measuring module: 130cm