Lights, jumps, and swoops…
L&B has listened to skydivers across the globe and has answered the call with OPTIMA II™! The OPTIMA II™ is a more advanced audible altimeter with extremely accurate altitude detection.
OPTIMA II™ is so accurate that it has an added set of warning beeps that can be set for a specific altitude during normal and high speed landing approaches. This feature has been added to aid both swoopers and conservative pilots alike find the “sweet spot” for initiating landing sequences. It is recommended that your eyesight and your experience be the primary source of determining at what altitude to start your landing sequence or pattern approaches.
Hail the return of the visual warning light for audible altimeters! L&B has made the ability to increase your altitude awareness by adding a visual LED port to warn you at the altitudes you set.
- Thin, ergonomic, comfortable curved design
- Durable rubberized coating
- LCD for easy- and intuitive operation
- 3 selectable warning altitudes
- 1st and 2nd warnings: Different pulsating tones
- 3rd warning: High pitched siren
- Choice of 1, 2 or 3 warnings
- Change warning alarm volume
- Individual freefall & canopy flight volume control settings
- Four memory banks for custom warning settings
- SWOOP warning bank featuring unique sequence of beeps to assist entering optimum swoop corridor
- Seven step warning pitch
- Easy and quick to set on the ground or in the aircraft and if the DZ elevation differs from that of the airport
- Feet/Meter selection
- Altitude selection interval: 10 Ft.
- LED Version – VISUAL connection for flashing LED
- Displays present altitude during climb
- Built-in clock
- On/off mode
- Built-in mounting holes; fits any helmet, inside or outside
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 3/8” [56 x 41 x 11 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries
Products you might like...
On Order Now!